About 5 cups
2 packets any flavor Koyo Instant Ramen, seasoning packets reserved for another use
¾ cup unsalted cashews
½ cup unsalted almonds
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
2 tablespoons hemp seeds
½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon fine sea salt
½ cup maple syrup
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
¼ cup almond butter
1 egg white
1 cup dried cherries
1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325℉. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Crush ramen noodles into small, bite-sized chunks. In a large bowl toss together ramen, cashews, almonds, sesame seeds, hemp seeds, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a medium bowl whisk together maple syrup, coconut oil, almond butter, and egg white until smooth. Pour maple syrup mixture over ramen mixture and toss to coat evenly. Spread mixture out on sheet pan.
- Bake, stirring every 15 minutes, until well-browned and crunchy, about 45 minutes. Let cool completely on the sheet pan.
- In a large bowl toss ramen mixture with cherries and chocolate chips. Store at room temperature in an airtight container up to 1 month.