1 large acorn squash, halved and seeds scooped out
2 tablespoons preferred vegetable oil, divided
½ teaspoon fine sea salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
2 packages KoyoⓇ Buckwheat Shoyu Ramen, seasoning packets reserved
½ bunch lacinato (dinosaur) kale, ribs removed, shredded
¾ cup canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
¼ cup crumbled feta
- Preheat oven to 400℉. Lightly oil a baking sheet.
- Place acorn squash, cut side up, on baking sheet and rub all over with 1 tablespoon oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast until tender, about 30 minutes.
- While squash cooks, bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil. Add ramen and cook until tender, about 4 minutes. Drain well.
- In a medium skillet heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Add kale, chickpeas, and contents of 1 reserved ramen seasoning packet. Cook, stirring, until kale is wilted, about 5 minutes, then stir in ramen noodles, tossing everything together.
- When squash is tender, divide ramen noodle mixture between them. Sprinkle with feta.